Our pastor will officiate at funeral services for anyone and everyone, and provide support for grieving people (no church involvement required).
Our pastor will officiate weddings onsite and off, providing premarital counselling and encouraging utilizing “Enrich Canada” material as a resource to help couples prepare for marriage. (Please see the “Marriages and Funerals” icon above).
Annual Events include Settler’s Supper in Welland, held the week prior to thanksgiving weekend; Pancake dinner held at the start of lent, an annual Christmas Carol singalong in Dunnville, Gospel groups guest every Sept, Oct, and November in Dunnville, and events for Autism Ontario Niagara summer camp, and weekly support programs for South Niagara.
Community Involvement historically includes:
- Two local chapter of AA meet in our gymnasium on Wednesday evenings 8 pm and on Saturday mornings 10 am.
- Men’s Ministry at “THE BARN” on Forks Rd each Wednesday at 7 pm https://www.facebook.com/redeemedlives/
- We’re active supporters of Elisha House, a biblical counselling and crisis pregnancy. http://www.elishahouse.on.ca/
- We welcome Youth Unlimited for weekly engagement.
- We rent our gymnasium for birthday celebrations, anniversary celebrations, and sobriety celebrations.